How to reset my password
Go to “My Account”, which located at the top bar, click “Lost your password?” to reset your account.
Do you have shop
We operate entirely online.
My password does not work?
Click ‘Lost Your Password’ and key in your email address to reset your password in “My Account” page.
Do I need to register to shop?
Yes, easy shopping experience for you. All info were installed and there’s no fuss to type in your shipping address for each check out. It also able to track your order history, process status, shipping details & be the first to know about our Promotions & Events.
How do I create an account?
Click “My Account” to register by filling in your details and following the instructions. Read more at our step by “Order Guide” page.
How do I apply my coupon code?
You may key in your coupon code at the next page after you checked out & filled up your billing & shipping details.
I’d like to know my order status. How can I check it?
You may key in your order number at the top bar “Track your order”. Please refer the status meaning as below:
• Pending – Order received (unpaid)
• Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid)
• Processing – Payment received, the order is awaiting fulfillment
• Completed – Order fulfilled and shipped out, ready to get your parcel
• On-Hold – Awaiting payment
• Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer
Do You Ship Internationally?
We ship within Malaysia only! You may contact us if want to ship to other countries.
Where can find my tracking number?
1. You may find your tracking number in your mailbox. Do check out your spam box or “Promotion” folder for gmail accounts.
2. You may find your tracking number in your order history. Simply log in into your account and refer to the order that you would like to track.
Which courier company do you use?
We using Pos Laju and it takes within 1 – 3 working days. Tracking number will be provided the next working day we processed your order. Customers are not allowed to pick which courier company to be used.
How do I make payment?
All transactions are made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) via senangpay payment gateway, a payment gateway that accepts credit cards, debit cards and local bank online transfers. Follow the instructions on our Order Guide page.
Can I make payment using my debit card?
Yes. The procedure is the same as with credit cards, follow the step by step guide in “Order Guide” page.